First centralized crypto exchange that:
- keeps users’ funds safeguarded with the independent and regulated custodian
- offers a cold wallet so you can
stay in charge
November 24, 2023
In the high-stakes world of cryptocurrency, understanding cybersecurity is not just important – it’s critical. It’s about being a digital warrior, armed with knowledge and ready for anything. Let’s dive into the art of digital self-defense, from proactive …
PEOPLE ARE SKEPTICAL ABOUT CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES, BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE CONTROL OVER USERS’ FUNDS.
Users’ funds are safeguarded with the independent, regulated custodian.
As a crypto exchange, we take the security and privacy of our users’ assets very seriously. To ensure that our customers’ crypto assets are kept separate from our company’s assets, we will implement an independent custodian to our system.
By utilizing a custodian, our customers can trust that their assets are being held in a secure and independent manner, without any undue risk from our company’s operations or potential financial challenges. This approach ensures that our users’ assets remain safe and accessible, regardless of any challenges our company may face.
CRYPTO WORLD EXPECTS NEWCOMERS AND BEGINNERS TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT ON THEIR OWN.
At CryptoUnity we understand that the world of crypto can be overwhelming and complicated for those just starting out. This can discourage many new users from trading, as they do not have the necessary information and assistance available, which are essential at the very start.
ALL-IN-ONE PLATFORM WITH A BEGINNER-FOCUSED USER EXPERIENCE.
The solution is to design the UI/UX of the app with a focus on simplicity, education, and support. This means creating a journey through the app that guides users through simple functions, while also providing them with educational resources and support to help them navigate the exchange. By creating an all-in-one assembly that combines these key elements, the app can deliver an intuitive and user-friendly experience that empowers beginners to engage with the exchange confidently.
- smart contract
- private sale
- project development
- creating a team
- marketing strategy development
- research of laws related to the project
- research of tax regulations
- legal consulting
- financial plan
- registering the company CU Limited
- partnering with a law firm Kržišnik
- private presale
- white paper
- expanding team
- smart contract audit
- smart contract testing
- smart contract deployment on BSC testnet
- building a community
- free CUT
- bounty airdrops
- presale Slovenia
- start of mobile application development
- presale Balkan
- QuillAudits audit
- CertiK audit
- CertiK KYC
- smart contract deployment on BSCScan
- distributing CUT tokens among holders
- developing the CryptoUnity Workshop application
- submitting documentation for obtaining licenses
- worldwide presale
- early access testing
- exclusive airdrops
- launching online Workshops application
- UI/UX development
- exchange development
- token distribution
- strategic partnerships
- upgrading online Workshops application
- testing mobile app version 1.0
- staking additional feature
- launching the alpha version of the mobile application
- integrating new functions on CU Workshops application
- listing on CoinMarketCap
- CryptoUnity Event
- cold wallet development
- listing on PancakeSwap (TGE)
- listing on CoinGecko
- launching the beta version of the application
- expanding the team
- CEX listing
- CUT as voucher for CU Workshops
- NFT Marketplace
- Physical Exchange Offices
- CryptoUnity Research
We would sincerely like to thank everyone who helped us with creating and designing our project for their assistance, good cooperation, and excellent work. We are open to new partnerships, so if you see us collaborating in the future, feel free to contact us via email on email@example.com.