First centralized crypto exchange that:
- keeps users’ funds safeguarded with the independent and regulated custodian
- offers a cold wallet so you can
stay in charge
October 1, 2023
Join us for ‘Launch Prep Part 2’ AMA session, on October 11th at 6 pm CET! Get insights into upcoming tutorials, explore our revamped content, and learn about the significance of staking as we approach our $CUT token launch!
PEOPLE ARE SKEPTIC ABOUT CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES, BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE CONTROL OVER USERS FUNDS.
Users funds are safeguarded with the independent, regulated custodian.
As a crypto exchange, we take the security and privacy of our users’ assets very seriously. To ensure that our customers’ crypto assets are kept separate from our company’s assets, we will implement an independent custodian to our system.
By utilizing a custodian, our customers can trust that their assets are being held in a secure and independent manner, without any undue risk from our company’s operations or potential financial challenges. This approach ensures that our users’ assets remain safe and accessible, regardless of any challenges our company may face.
CRYPTO WORLD EXPECTS NEWCOMERS AND BEGINNERS TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT ON THEIR OWN.
At CryptoUnity we understand that the world of crypto can be overwhelming and complicated for those just starting out. This can discourage many new users from trading, as they do not have the necessary information and assistance available, which are essential at the very start.
ALL IN ONE PLATFORM WITH A BEGINNER-FOCUSED USER EXPERIENCE.
The solution is to design the UI/UX of the app with a focus on simplicity, education, and support. This means creating a journey through the app that guides users through simple functions, while also providing them with educational resources and support to help them navigate the exchange. By creating an all-in-one assembly that combines these key elements, the app can deliver an intuitive and user-friendly experience that empowers beginners to confidently engage with the exchange.
- smart contract
- private sale
- project development
- creating a team
- marketing strategy development
- research of laws related to the project
- research of tax regulations
- legal consulting
- financial plan
- registering the company CU Limited
- partnering with a law firm Kržišnik
- private presale
- white paper
- expanding team
- smart contract audit
- smart contract testing
- smart contract deployment on BSC testnet
- building a community
- free CUT
- bounty airdrops
- presale Slovenia
- start of mobile application development
- presale Balkan
- QuillAudits audit
- CertiK audit
- CertiK KYC
- smart contract deployment on BSCScan
- distributing CUT tokens among holders
- developing the CryptoUnity Workshop application
- submitting documentation for obtaining licenses
- launching CryptoUnity Workshops application
- listing on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap
- worldwide presale
- upgrading Workshops application
- exchange development
- UI/UX development
- listing on PancakeSwap (TGE)
- exclusive airdrops
- early access testing
- expanding the team
- CEX listing
- launching the alpha version of the mobile application
- integrating new functions on CU Workshops application
- CUT as voucher for CU Workshops
- cold wallet development
- launching the beta application version
- NFT Marketplace
- physical exchange offices
- CryptoUnity Research
We would sincerely like to thank everyone who helped us with creating and designing our project for their assistance, good cooperation and excellent work. We are open to new partnerships, so if you see us collaborating in the future, feel free to contact us via email on email@example.com.